Adiyoga Newtown in partnership with the Factory Theatre will present the event, Raising Aid for India, on Sunday 27 June. With all proceeds donated to the COVID-19 aid efforts in India, the event will include yoga workshops, Bollywood dance performances, food and market stalls, and live music from some of Sydney’s hottest DJs.
With the second wave of COVID-19 ravaging India, all proceeds from the event will be donated to the Fired by Passion, Powered by Compassion project and India COVID-19 Crisis UNICEF Emergency Appeal.
UNICEF is providing urgent lifesaving supplies and services to help protect families and communities in India including oxygen, testing machines and COVID-19 vaccines.
The Raising Aid for India line-up includes:
· Isha Hatha Yoga workshop by Adiyoga Newtown – bring your own yoga mat and check it in at the Cloak Room
· sound healing by Kundalini Healing Therapies
· drumming sessions by Soul Drummer
· Bollywood, classical Indian and contemporary dance classes and performances
· Ayurvedic Medicine Talk by Dylan Smith from Vital Veda
· DJs including FBI Radio’s Bare Necessities World Music Program, DJ Klue and Foreign Dub.
FACTORY MAIN ROOM
12.30pm - Adiyoga HATHA - Adiyoga
2.00pm - Isha Kriya Aum Meditation - Adiyoga
2.40pm - Classical Indian Dance Bharatnayam - Aruna
3.00pm - Sound Healing - Kundalini Sound Healing
4.00pm - Traditional Dance - Twirl Dance
4.10pm - Soul Drummer
4.30pm - DJ Klue
6.30pm - ForeignDub
FACTORY FLOOR - Workshops 4 Kids
12.15pm - Bollywood Dance - Dancify Studio
1pm - Contemporary Dance - Seet Dance Suitable ages 8-12yrs
2.15pm - Kids Yoga - Diana Vass Yoga - BYO yoga mat
3.15pm - Bollywood Dance - Dancify Studio
4.15pm - Art workshop - Carlos Agamez
1.30pm - Ayurvedic Talk - Dylan Smith